1. What are the different hours available at Physio.co.uk?
Apprentice roles consist of a 40 hour work week. Any admin based roles that are full time are a 42.5 hour work week. Therapist roles can vary and is very much dependent on the schedule of the candidate, this can be discussed at an interview stage.
2. What salary can I expect?
This is very much dependent on the number of hours worked and previous experience within the field of work.
3. How do I apply for the job?
Apply via the website, indeed, or by sending your CV and cover letter directly through to email@example.com.
4. What locations are the jobs available in?
The roles are predominantly based in Manchester and Liverpool, however we have clinics all across the north such as in Southport, Sale, and Grimsby.
5. I have submitted an application, what will be the next step?
A member of the recruitment team will forward your application on to a senior therapist or head of department, they will then review this application and be in touch if they would like to take the application further within 2 weeks.
6. What should I expect during the interview process?
For admin roles, interviews will take around 20 minutes and will be followed up by a test which every candidate is asked to take. For senior therapist roles interviews will take around 30-45 minutes and will take place with a senior therapist.
7. How do I receive feedback?
Following an unsuccessful interview, an email will be sent letting the candidate know that they have been unsuccessful, it will also state on the email that 'if you would like feedback, we would be happy to provide it'
8. Do you offer graduate roles?
Yes we do, these would typically be band 5 Physiotherapist roles.
9. What experience do I need for a job at Physio.co.uk?/ What qualifications will I need?
You will at least be working towards a Degree within Physiotherapy, for admin roles at least 1 year’s previous admin experience is required.
10. Can I send my CV to Physio.co.uk to keep on file?
11. How long will the selection process take?
4 weeks maximum.